The 40th Annual Wheels Of Time Rod & Custom Jamboree!
August 24 – 25 – 26, 2018
The show is held at the Macungie Memorial Park, 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062.
We are happy to present this show for your enjoyment and to give you a chance to show off your ride and to give you a great weekend of fun, relaxation and an opportunity to meet with friends.
If you have never been here, you do not know what you are missing.
We are also happy to be able to continue helping so many local charities and helping many of the local Vo-Tech Automotive Technology graduates further their education with our Scholarship Program.
- Event is for Rods and Customs 1988 and older. Vehicles must be street legal with proof of insurance.
- No car trailers allowed in park without prior authorization.
- No Pets allowed. No motorized carts, pedal cars, skateboards, bikes, etc. allowed in Park. Handicapped persons may use mobility aiding motorized scooters. Drones are not permitted in the park during the Jamboree.
- You must be Pre-Registered for the event to qualify for Sunday’s Prize Drawings.
- Complimentary T-Shirt, mug, hatpin, etc. will be limited to Pre-Registered participants only.
- There will be a $20 surcharge on returned checks. Do not send via registered mail. Absolutely no refunds or credits.
- Pre-Registered participants can purchase up to 5 additional wrist bands at the registration shed for $5 each.
- Park closes on Wednesday, August 22nd, at 7:00 PM and all cars must be removed.
- Park opens at 7:00 AM Thursday, August 23rd, for walk-ins through the main gate and gate 2 ONLY. Consult the park map for locations. Saving spaces is permitted at this time but no stakes, ropes, chains or other tripping hazards are permitted and will be removed or dismantled. Canopies must be anchored and taken down during windy conditions. Canopies are permitted behind cars. WOTSRA is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. Please respect your neighbor.
- All saved spaces (except those reserved by green sponsors) that are not occupied by 10 AM Saturday will be opened up for other event participants to use.
- Gates open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, August 23rd, unless directed earlier by Macungie Police. Registration will open at 2:00 PM and close at 5:00 PM.
- Gates will open at 7:00 AM on Fri., Sat., and Sun. Registration will be open at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Fri., 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday, and 8:00 AM to noon on Sunday.
- WOTSRA reserves the right to photograph participant’s cars and use the content for future shows and promotions.
- Wheels of Time event participant rules of conduct are subject to change based on circumstances as determined by the WOTSRA Executive Board. Safety of the participants, vendors, and the spectating public is of utmost concern. Enforcement is at the WOTSRA Executive Board’s sole discretion.
- As in the past, there will be numerous activities and events to take part in and enjoy. For 2018 features click here.
- Note that the Macungie Police has stepped up enforcement of traffic laws during the Jamboree. A word to the wise….
- We are always looking for ways to enhance and improve our rod and custom event. Constructive suggestions should be directed to Wheels of Time members or email us.
The Cars Are The Stars
See over 1500 of the shiniest, most colorful custom cars and street rods on the East Coast.
The Annual Friday Evening Cruise
Last year’s cruise through the neighboring roads and the towns of Macungie and Emmaus was a fabulous success. More cars than ever participated and we believe more people than ever watched and enjoyed watching.
The annual Friday night cruise through Emmaus will again go on for the first 200 show cars that sign up on Friday at the show. This has been a long time favorite of the community.
The route is described below.
The parade leaves Allen Organ on Rt 100 at 6:45 pm then travels through Macungie via Main St to Buckeye Rd to Chestnut St in to Emmaus. East to Main St then north on State Ave to Harrison St, west to North St past the Home of the Hornets who kick off at 7PM, then north on Cedar Crest to Lower Macungie Rd. We hope you enjoy watching us as much as we enjoy being there for you.
Our Flea Market and Vendor Area
Find anything you need to finish that car of yours. It may even have items you never thought of using until you saw them there. If it’s automotive, you will find it here. New or old.
For The Women
Feel free to look at our Arts and Crafts area (adjoining the flea market) has everything from car jewelry to hand painted gourds, with a wide array of items in between. There is also bingo if you wish to sit and relax and try your luck winning some money.
Food is available all day and into the evenings from various food vendors in the Food Court to help
quench your appetite.