August 23rd - 25th, 2024
the weekend BEFORE Labor Day!
The Macungie Memorial Park!
The annual rod run
We are happy to present this show for your enjoyment and to give you a chance to show off your ride and to give you a great weekend of fun, relaxation and an opportunity to meet with friends.
If you have never been here, you do not know what you are missing.
We are also happy to be able to continue helping so many local charities and helping many of the local Vo-Tech Automotive Technology graduates further their education with our Scholarship Program.
CLICK FOR 2023 VIDEO
- Event is for Rods and Customs 1991 and older. Vehicles must be street legal with proof of insurance.
- No car trailers allowed in park without prior authorization.
- No Pets allowed. No motorized carts, pedal cars, skateboards, bikes, etc. allowed in Park. Handicapped persons may use mobility aiding motorized scooters. Drones are not permitted in the park during the Jamboree.
- You must be Pre-Registered for the event to qualify for Sunday’s Prize Drawings.
- Complimentary T-Shirt, mug, hatpin, etc. will be limited to Pre-Registered participants only.
- There will be a $20 surcharge on returned checks. Do not send via registered mail. Absolutely no refunds or credits.
- Pre-Registered participants can purchase up to 5 additional wrist bands at the registration shed for $5 each.
- Park closes on Wednesday, August 21st, at 7:00 PM and all cars must be removed.
- Park opens at 7:00 AM Thursday, August 22nd, for walk-ins through the main gate and gate 2 ONLY. Consult the park map for locations. Saving spaces is permitted at this time but no stakes, ropes, chains or other tripping hazards are permitted and will be removed or dismantled. Canopies must be anchored and taken down during windy conditions. Canopies are permitted behind cars. WOTSRA is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property. Please respect your neighbor.
- All saved spaces that are not occupied by 10 AM Saturday will be opened up for other event participants to use.
- Gates open at 12:00 Noon on Thursday, August 22nd, unless directed earlier by Macungie Police. Registration will open at 2:00 PM and close at 5:00 PM.
- Gates will open at 7:00 AM on Fri., Sat., and Sun. Registration will be open at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Fri., 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday, and 8:00 AM to noon on Sunday.
- WOTSRA reserves the right to photograph participant’s cars and use the content for future shows and promotions.
- Wheels of Time event participant rules of conduct are subject to change based on circumstances as determined by the WOTSRA Executive Board. Safety of the participants, vendors, and the spectating public is of utmost concern. Enforcement is at the WOTSRA Executive Board’s sole discretion.
- As in the past, there will be numerous activities and events to take part in and enjoy.
- Note that the Macungie Police has stepped up enforcement of traffic laws during the Jamboree. A word to the wise….
- We are always looking for ways to enhance and improve our rod and custom event. Constructive suggestions should be directed to Wheels of Time members or email us.
- 2024 WOTSRA 44th Annual: Pre-Registration Form
- 2024 Flea Market: Pre-Registration Form
- 2024 Crafts Flea Market: Pre-Registration Form
- The show opens at 7 AM each day and goes until sundown as far as looking at the cars. The music goes until 10:00 PM on Friday and Saturday. For a full schedule of events, click here.
- Spectator donation is $10.00
- Children under 16 (with an adult) are free.
- Non-Denominational church service on Sunday morning
- Handicapped accessible (wheelchair and motorized wheelchair ONLY)
- No pets, bikes or skateboards permitted in the park
- Good Shepherd Home
- Dream Come True
- Allentown Rescue Mission
- Various Community Food Banks
- Camelot House
- The American Cancer Society
- The Muscular Distrophy Associaton
- The ARC Association
- Bethany and Easton Childrens Home
- Boys & Girls Club of Allentown
- Camp Serranova
- Helping Hands
- Ben Yorgey Foundation
- Special Olympics
- Trexlertown Fire Company
- Shriner’s Hospital
- Scholarships for area Vo-Tech students.
- For more info, contact Dan Mohry
Phone: (610) 797-6159
Jason Bachman, Kevin Bachman
Flea Market & Car Corral
Crafts Flea Market
Program Book Advertisements
See over 1500 of the shiniest, most colorful custom cars and street rods on the East Coast.
Feel free to look at our Arts and Crafts area (adjoining the flea market) has everything from car jewelry to hand painted gourds, with a wide array of items in between. There is also bingo if you wish to sit and relax and try your luck winning some money.
Food is available all day and into the evenings from various food vendors in the Food Court to help
quench your appetite.