Wheels of Time – Rod & Custom Jamboree
August 25, 26, 27, 2017
Pre-registration is $45
Although pre-registration is over, you are still able to register your car at the show.
When you come in the front gate, you’ll be directed where to park near the registration shed.
YOUR ROD & CUSTOM MUST BE 1986 or older! There will be no refunds or credits. If you have questions, ask before you send in your registration.
Registration fee includes:
- Vehicle pass & 2 all weekend gate admissions, t-shirt, mug, dash plaque, hat pin, and program book.
- You must Pre-Register to qualify for any of these items and to qualify to win Door Prizes and Sunday Grand Prize Drawings.
- Entertainment and exhibits are free.
Car Show Hours
- Thursday: 12 – 11:00 pm (Registration 2 pm – 5 pm)
- Friday: 7 am – 11 pm (Registration 8 am – 5 pm)
- Saturday: 7 am – 3 pm (Registration 8 am – 2 pm)
- Sunday: 7 am – 3 pm (Registration 8 am – 12 pm)
1500+ Rods & Customs * Bands * Tours * Cruise * Charity Auction * 250+ Flea Market / Arts & Crafts * 50+ Car Corral * Poker Run * Women’s World * Kids Games * Swimming * Prizes * Raffles * Awards * Fun for the Whole Family
WOT Rod & Custom Jamboree is held at the Macungie Memorial Park – Just south of I-78 on Rt. 100 South, in Macungie, PA 18062 (Near Allentown, PA).
Park Address: 50 N Poplar St, Macungie, PA 18062
No pets allowed!
Optional Registration at the Show:
If space allows, there will be registrations available during the Jamboree Weekend. These at-show registrations will not include the give away items provided to pre-registration participants.
The Wheels of Time reserves the right to use any images from the Event in its promotion or any other use.
If you have questions, contact Rich Barral:
Call: 610-462-8865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org